Thursday, October 4, 2012

Camp Staff Reunion

The trip ended in a weekend at the summer camp I worked at for three summers. We had our first ever staff reunion - anyone who ever worked on staff was invited.

Initially it was set up to be staff members only, but at the last minute they changed it to include families. Kiddo was already in New York with family, and so instead my partner bumming around my hometown, she came too.

I didn't take many pictures. I hung out with some old friends from camp, had my first camp style campfire in 9 years, dug up some old inside jokes, and felt old. It was a pretty good time.

During the open rec period the second day, we shot bows, went canoeing, swam in the pool, and I did the climbing wall. We also went to the shooting range that was built after my time there. They didn't have the silhouette targets, so I made my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment