Monday, January 9, 2012

oops

I was denied entry to the Holocaust Museum because I had a flask of vodka in my bookbag.

I had filled it up for a party on Saturday, but I didn't use it, so it's completely full.
Today I brought the bookbag with me into DC, completely forgetting about the flask.
So I walked in and put my bag in the x-ray machine, and it took me a minute to realize what the guy was talking about when he asked about the flask. I laughed and admitted it was full of vodka. He told me I could go outside and pour it out, but since the museum was about to close I just said I'd come back another day (note: turns out I wouldn't even have been able to take the elevator up to the main exhibtit anyway, that closes 1 hour before the museum closes).

So... oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment