Sunday, July 29, 2012

What's going on here?

So trips I take with the kid are going to get blogged at another site in the future.
Trips I take without the kid will probably still be blogged here.
But last night I realized something else I want to blog, and why not do it here?

So... unless you guys have strenuous objections or anything, I am going to start adding in details about shows that I play with my band. Because you play a lot of shows and forget where and when and with who.

I'm going to hold back a little bit, in the sense that I don't want to disparage any other bands we play with, or venues we might play, because even though this is not an official representation of my band, I am part of it and letting a negative opinion out like that is more unprofessional than I am willing to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment